· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
pedals fished from the shores of lake okanagan and flash frozen for freshness <drscientist.ca> <FB> <IG>
Post a reply

Re: The Traveling Pedalpalooza 2011

Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:55 pm

Already did a demo of the Frazz (it was awesome!) and own an RRR (also awesome)

I would love to review:
The Trem and the Elements :!!!:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:48 pm

:( I'm too new,

well this is a reason to stick around and post some more :)

Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:41 am

It's really too bad an all, for you guys who want the elements & trem. These one's are going no where :evil:

No, I guess I'll send 'em off :( good thing there's time to play while the list builds up

Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:30 am

I'm in for the Elements!

I was in on the Frazz demo, I own a RRR and I intend to own a Trem soon so I'll skip those ones.

This is great, thanks to Ryan and Jero!

Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:14 am

i also wouldn't mind trying the elements and the trem, but if it is a hassle to try more than one, I choose the elements.

thanks!

Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:06 pm

Could you put me down for the Trem, RRR, and The Elements?
I've already got a frazz.

Also, I'm totally gonna draw penis' on everything.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:17 pm

I'd kill to demo the elements. I'd do a thorough video demo (with a mic'd amp) and write up!

I know I'm new around here, but I've been posting quite a bit, got a perfect ebay record (bettsdn86), and I love Dr. Scientist (I've got a Rain Drop RRR and a cosmichorus)

Daniel in Virginia.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:50 pm

I'm in for the rr and elements!
EDIT: shit fuck fuck, twice I've have to drop out of tour boxes.
Last edited by bob the r0bot on Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:18 pm

I can haz RRR and/or Ultimate Tremolessence for plox?

Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:22 am

Feel free to arrange the list according to proximity to texas. Also feel free to fudge the mileage if arkansas isnt first.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:41 pm

harpies wrote:Feel free to arrange the list according to proximity to texas. Also feel free to fudge the mileage if arkansas isnt first.

:lol:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:36 am

I'd like to finally try out a Tremolessence! :yay:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:03 pm

Count me in on the Ultimate Tremolessence!!! :hello: I'll send Jero my address now since my internet access has been discontinued. Gotta hang out at McDonald's now for the free wifi. :picard:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:59 pm

Man oh mannatee! I have a trem and an rrr, and I've tried the frazz, but man I'd be a fool if I passed up trying the elements. Count me in!

Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:55 am

Gunner Recall wrote:So in.
I'm well versed on the rrr and frazz, but I'd love to try the trem and the new kid on the block (ELEMENTSSSSSS)

Jon, I'm always gonna want you to try the new Frazz so if you don't get it in this traveling adventure then I'm gonna drive down to your house with one. (Probably stay a week or three too, it's a long drive after all.)

jskadiang wrote:Aww shit, would love to try out the Frazz! Can we overseas folks come along? :D

Sure Jordan! I imagine the pedals will bounce around North America at first but I think they should go overseas for sure. Maybe even into the hollow earth if any of those guys want in.

9520575 wrote::( I'm too new, well this is a reason to stick around and post some more :)

You're cool, Charlie, no worries!

bettsdn wrote:I'd kill to demo the elements. I'd do a thorough video demo (with a mic'd amp) and write up!

I know I'm new around here, but I've been posting quite a bit, got a perfect ebay record (bettsdn86), and I love Dr. Scientist (I've got a Rain Drop RRR and a cosmichorus)

Daniel in Virginia.

You're cool too, Daniel, you're in!

Raintes wrote:Count me in on the Ultimate Tremolessence!!! :hello: I'll send Jero my address now since my internet access has been discontinued. Gotta hang out at McDonald's now for the free wifi. :picard:

On one hand, Manuel, that sounds shitty that you're internet is gone.. but on the other hand... it sounds awesome! You could have had a big mac in one hand while you posted that!

Thanks for signing up guys and thanks to Jero for his arranging of it!
Post a reply