· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
pedals fished from the shores of lake okanagan and flash frozen for freshness <drscientist.ca> <FB> <IG>
Post a reply

Re: Birthday Pedal Discounts! Birthday Booyah!

Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:59 pm

oinkbanana wrote:I still want a Tremolessence

You are gonna get one and it's gonna be soon! *smile*

one bad monkey wrote:Since it's so close to Thanksgiving (as in two days prior), can I invite the guys to Thanksgiving instead of the birthday? I promise more family drama there than at the actual party, and both will still have cake.

Haha, yeah, I think that will work for us!

Toonster wrote:My birthday is in july, so you're all coming to The Netherlands for a cake and a meal? :cool: And cause it's the Netherlands we could have some herbs in the cake of course :whoa:

This definitely works... you know us too well, Toonster! :yay:

Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:30 pm

BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER

And Ryan, you and your lady are ALWAYS welcome to my part o' town if you're ever in the area :)

Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:19 am

4 months seems like a long time.....

Very cool thing to do, Ryan. :thumb:

Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:47 pm

Ryan, you're far too awesome a person. I would feel bad taking advantage of this offer actually.

That said, now, this november a Tremolessence will seem more realistic. :love:

Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:10 pm

Holy shit man!
This is the greatest thing i have ever seen a pedal builder do :thumb:
I can't wait till november so I can get a cosmichorus :love: :love: :love: :love:

Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:12 pm

I wish I had two birthdays. Kinda want a 5-knob Trem too :D
And hope The Elements will be done by next year October ;)

Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:26 pm

:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

SLAYERCLEANNESS!?!?!?! and my birthday is on friday the 13th next year!!! :evil: :lol:

Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:34 pm

I think we've got our first b-day discount pedal recipient, happy b-day Colin!

Darren, let's be in a Slayer cover band for the next couple years. We'll tour around, open every show with Hell Awaits, get tribal tattoos, shave our heads, get some ESP guitars, cut out all the solos cause I can't play them, just groove like crazy on every continent. Pick me up tonight?

Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:43 pm

Ryan wrote:I think we've got our first b-day discount pedal recipient, happy b-day Colin!

Darren, let's be in a Slayer cover band for the next couple years. We'll tour around, open every show with Hell Awaits, get tribal tattoos, shave our heads, get some ESP guitars, cut out all the solos cause I can't play them, just groove like crazy on every continent. Pick me up tonight?

:omg:

you will let me play jeff and kerry's solos!!! :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

oh congrats colin!!! :dance: :yay: :hug: :ilf: :excellent:

Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:48 pm

Ryan wrote:I think we've got our first b-day discount pedal recipient, happy b-day Colin!

Thanks a lot Ryan. I am definately looking forward to some spaced-out reverberation. :yay:

Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:57 pm

Thanks to you, Colin! We hope you enjoy it!

Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:03 am

:drool: :thumb: :drool: :love: :love: :love: :yay: :evil: :thumb: :drool: :snax: :hello: :excellent:

Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:50 pm

My birthday is the 19th...don't suppose the new trem will be ready by then, even if so I couldn't do it. I'm getting something though!

Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:22 am

Got my birthday RRR in the mail today, absolutely loving it so far. I've been sick as a dog for the last few days, and getting my hands on the little reverbator is definately helping to make me feel a bit better.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:44 am

:omg:
You gotta keep this around until next year.
I smell an Earthbound related cosmichorus with my name on it.
Post a reply