**Temporarily Unavailable, very sorry!**

Moderator: Ryan

Re: Birthday Pedal Discounts! Birthday Booyah!

Postby Raintes » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:04 pm

I srsly can't wait til January so I can get a nice little discount from Dr. S. I just don't know what to get. :idk:
Buy / Sell / Trade peeps - (HC): Zemmy, Jules-RM, TheMercyRule, Samuelch, atrox, unicornwarrior, jacobhf, KingdomGuitar, ispunk, hey_day, Offthiscentury, sublimeride / (ILF): RYAN (Dr. Scientist), bronzetalon (x2), Horatio, oldskool, bettsdn, bobcunningham, Hot Sleeper, bob the r0bot, Chaosmic, Grrface (TGP) weshunter, digdown2001, JPetty, Nelsdvn, barney steele, ylaux, JohnK24, Tone Meister, ddhabird, Braciola, ylaux, barney steele
Raintes

committed
committed

Postby Ryan » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:04 am

Right on, Colin, really glad you're liking it! *BC high five* I love sending a pedal to BC, I'm from up north, Fort St. John.

Now guys, I'm afraid we won't the Tremolessence available for anybody's birthday this year and I'm very sorry for it. I'm currently working on the pcb layout for the next and final version of the pedal but we won't be able to have it in production until early 2011 I bet. It takes a few months once the design is all finished to sort out the boxes and the pcbs and I'm just in the middle of the design now. Sorry again for that!

We'll definitely keep the birthday discounts around for a long time though, it's not temporary... I'm pretty sure that as long as people keep on having birthdays we'll keep on giving them a treat for it.
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Blakemore » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:09 pm

Question. My birthday is in November, but I know The Elements won't be ready within the next month. Am I allowed to send you payment for The Elements in November so I can still get the birthday discount, even if the pedal won't be released for months after that? Haha.
Blakemore

committed
committed

Postby Fuzzy Picklez » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:26 am

A bit of an odd question, but I mentioned this offhand to a friend and he super interested since his birthday is this month...
But he's not a member here.
Does this still apply to him or does he have to be a member?
hbombgraphics wrote:paypal gift awakens a beast from underneath the earth that eats puppies
Fuzzy Picklez

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Gunner Recall » Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:45 pm

It's muh birthday today, but I'm getting myself an agile baritone so I has no moneys :joy:
Maybe next year...I'm sure the elements or deluxe trem/chorus will be around by then :lol:
There are some that call me...morningstaru?
Gunner Recall

Postby Ryan » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:33 am

rhcp311 wrote:Question. My birthday is in November, but I know The Elements won't be ready within the next month. Am I allowed to send you payment for The Elements in November so I can still get the birthday discount, even if the pedal won't be released for months after that? Haha.

Hey Blake! This is coming up a lot actually and the answer is No! *smile* It's not a discount for whenever you want, it's a discount for your birthday! You gotta order the pedal on your birthday, from what we're currently making, and then we make it for you as soon as we're able. (at the worst you might have to wait a week or two for us to finish the store order we're on)

Fuzzy Picklez wrote:A bit of an odd question, but I mentioned this offhand to a friend and he super interested since his birthday is this month...
But he's not a member here.
Does this still apply to him or does he have to be a member?

Yeah, this is a treat for ILF so he's gotta at least register an account and show me a birthday notification from the main page!

Gunner Recall wrote:It's muh birthday today, but I'm getting myself an agile baritone so I has no moneys :joy:
Maybe next year...I'm sure the elements or deluxe trem/chorus will be around by then :lol:

Happy belated birthday, Jon, sorry I missed it! *birthday spankings*

I think going with an Agile baritone is totally awesome, what a great treat for yourself!

I promise you those pedals will be ready for your next birthday, no problemo.
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Eric! » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:54 pm

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:
Eric!

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby microwerx » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:32 am

Sweet. My birthday is on the 19th. So Ryan, are all the standard finishes on the website or are there more. I'm looking at the Sunny Day Delay pedal. =D
microwerx

interested
interested

Postby Eric! » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:18 pm

microwerx wrote:Sweet. My birthday is on the 19th. So Ryan, are all the standard finishes on the website or are there more. I'm looking at the Sunny Day Delay pedal. =D

http://www.flickr.com/photos/drscientist/
Eric!

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby microwerx » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:54 am

Thanks Eric for the link.

Ryan, I shot you an e-mail this morning...getting pretty excited...=D
microwerx

interested
interested

Postby Ryan » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:50 pm

Thanks and happy birthdays to Eric and Jonathan!
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Bellyheart » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:08 pm

Yesterday was me birthday but my moneys wouldn't transfer from my paypal yet. WOMP! WOMP! Another time you'll be mine!
Bellyheart

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby stanimal » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:32 pm

Ryan and Tanya, you guys understand just what you are doing and I cannot wait until march 31st to treat myself... Wait... Only ONE pedal....???

FYI, the SDD you did special for me (the one I had to sell) I just bought back, now it's mine forever.....
blooghost wrote: I am here because Heaven is for fucking squares and Hell has no fuzz :animal:

Officer Bukowski wrote:Sorry like half of the people I know are fictional tv characters.

devi ever wrote:Seriously... nothing but ultimate holy fuzz love for you guys. :love: :hug:
stanimal

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Ryan » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:49 pm

jahsoul wrote:Yesterday was me birthday but my moneys wouldn't transfer from my paypal yet. WOMP! WOMP! Another time you'll be mine!

Happy belated birthday! Hope you had lots of opportunities to misbehave!

stanimal wrote:Ryan and Tanya, you guys understand just what you are doing and I cannot wait until march 31st to treat myself... Wait... Only ONE pedal....???

FYI, the SDD you did special for me (the one I had to sell) I just bought back, now it's mine forever.....

Stan, I saw that you were buying back those pedals and I thought that was pretty flippin cool, pal. *big hugs* (Not that it wasn't cool that you sold them, that was totally cool too, I just thought it was really neat that you wanted them back.)

If a person wanted to really treat themselves on their birthday and get multiple pedals, that's ok by us. We'd like their style. *smile*
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Monkeyboard » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:10 am

Ryan wrote:
jahsoul wrote:Yesterday was me birthday but my moneys wouldn't transfer from my paypal yet. WOMP! WOMP! Another time you'll be mine!

Happy belated birthday! Hope you had lots of opportunities to misbehave!

stanimal wrote:Ryan and Tanya, you guys understand just what you are doing and I cannot wait until march 31st to treat myself... Wait... Only ONE pedal....???

Stan, I saw that you were buying back those pedals and I thought that was pretty flippin cool, pal. *big hugs* (Not that it wasn't cool that you sold them, that was totally cool too, I just thought it was really neat that you wanted them back.)

If a person wanted to really treat themselves on their birthday and get multiple pedals, that's ok by us. We'd like their style. *smile*

You better get that Ultimate Tremolessence done by the 21st of Januari then. :p
Monkeyboard

experienced
experienced

PreviousNext

Return to Dr. Scientist