**Temporarily Unavailable, very sorry!**

Moderator: Ryan

Re: Blems! 6! Elements, 2 RRRs, 2 Trems! Nov 1 2011

Postby Dr.DeathDeLaVega » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:06 pm

thanks for answering my questions ryan!

FYI: i use a sanyo pedal juice to power my pedals. thus fur i have experience no buzzing with my rig!
Dr.DeathDeLaVega

interested
interested

Postby Eric! » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:33 pm

I like how there are blem sales as the tourboxes are going around. Genius!
Eric!

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Ryan » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:07 pm

wsas3 wrote:Yep, TV Shows. I've been working with a couple that are getting a casting agency together, but it's been hard for them over the past few years, and even harder since I joined them hahaha. Our paychecks mostly come from those dime-a-dozen fall line-up shows people never really watch.

Sounds really interesting! We always check out the new fall shows, you never know what tv is gonna provide for enterntainment.
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby theactionindex » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:04 am

You gots an e-mail Ryan! :!!!:
theactionindex

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Baxandall » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:20 pm

Without reading the thread (because I'm inherently lazy) do you have any Elements blems sitting around waiting to be sold? ; ) I'll skip buying my wife and rest of family Christmas gifts and get one. Let me know!

Thanks,

Me
Ragged Trousers wrote:
retinal orbita wrote:Shocking that one doesn't need 2000k in boutique pedals to do interesting things anymore....
I saw this picture of Hendrix, all he used was a wah.... And not even the Jim Dunlop Jimi Hedrix wah, just some old thing.....

Jimi didn't realise the horrible tone suck we had to listen to every time he used that wah.
Baxandall

committed
committed

Postby Ryan » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:35 pm

theactionindex wrote:You gots an e-mail Ryan! :!!!:

Thanks again, Tom, and hope you dig it!

Baxandall wrote:Without reading the thread (because I'm inherently lazy) do you have any Elements blems sitting around waiting to be sold? ; ) I'll skip buying my wife and rest of family Christmas gifts and get one. Let me know!

Thanks,

Me

I like your style, bub, and you betcha I've got a couple blems ready for you! Black or steampunk, your choice!
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Baxandall » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:22 am

Ryan wrote:
Baxandall wrote:Without reading the thread (because I'm inherently lazy) do you have any Elements blems sitting around waiting to be sold? ; ) I'll skip buying my wife and rest of family Christmas gifts and get one. Let me know!

Thanks,

Me

I like your style, bub, and you betcha I've got a couple blems ready for you! Black or steampunk, your choice!

Steampunk sounds interesting. I'll take it. You want that I Paypal you later today. I'll be on a plane most of the day but I can Paypal when I get to my hotel.

Thanks!
Ragged Trousers wrote:
retinal orbita wrote:Shocking that one doesn't need 2000k in boutique pedals to do interesting things anymore....
I saw this picture of Hendrix, all he used was a wah.... And not even the Jim Dunlop Jimi Hedrix wah, just some old thing.....

Jimi didn't realise the horrible tone suck we had to listen to every time he used that wah.
Baxandall

committed
committed

Postby huggernaut » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:26 pm

Ryan--which art is on the blem mini-RRRs?

(please say the one with the tv on it!)
CBA wrote:All anyone really "needs" is a fuzzbox anyway. Everything else is just dicking around.
huggernaut

committed
committed

Postby Ryan » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:08 pm

Baxandall wrote:Steampunk sounds interesting. I'll take it. You want that I Paypal you later today. I'll be on a plane most of the day but I can Paypal when I get to my hotel.

Thanks!

Cool! Where you flying to?? Man, right now is a great time for a holiday.. could you swing by and pick us up?

I forgot something stupid about the steampunk blem I have right now.. the reason it's a blem is because 2 of the screw holes for the back aren't threaded properly and I can't get the screws in.. otherwise it's perfect! I'll come up with some solution but that's the problem with this particular blem. If you don't love that idea I can make you a proper dinged up one this week. If you do still love this idea then our address for payment is paypal@drscientist.ca, $190 including shipping, and I hope you've had a really nice flight to somewhere really warm!

huggernaut wrote:Ryan--which art is on the blem mini-RRRs?

(please say the one with the tv on it!)

Right now I don't have any mini-RRR blems but in the next couple weeks I'll get my circuit boards in and I can make you a tv blem. I've got several great looking blem tv boxes left still... even one with your name on it! *scary music*
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby huggernaut » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:36 pm

Ryan wrote:Right now I don't have any mini-RRR blems but in the next couple weeks I'll get my circuit boards in and I can make you a tv blem. I've got several great looking blem tv boxes left still... even one with your name on it! *scary music*

Thanks Ryan!

Any idea of a time frame on that? This is going to sound weird, but this morning my mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I was like "ummm, a Dr. Scientist blem Reverberator?"

Her shock and confusion was hysterical.

And I'm in even if it won't be ready in time for the holiday, so you might be getting an email from her. :lol:
CBA wrote:All anyone really "needs" is a fuzzbox anyway. Everything else is just dicking around.
huggernaut

committed
committed

Postby Baxandall » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:20 pm

Ryan wrote:
Baxandall wrote:Steampunk sounds interesting. I'll take it. You want that I Paypal you later today. I'll be on a plane most of the day but I can Paypal when I get to my hotel.

Thanks!

Cool! Where you flying to?? Man, right now is a great time for a holiday.. could you swing by and pick us up?

I forgot something stupid about the steampunk blem I have right now.. the reason it's a blem is because 2 of the screw holes for the back aren't threaded properly and I can't get the screws in.. otherwise it's perfect! I'll come up with some solution but that's the problem with this particular blem. If you don't love that idea I can make you a proper dinged up one this week. If you do still love this idea then our address for payment is paypal@drscientist.ca, $190 including shipping, and I hope you've had a really nice flight to somewhere really warm!

Paypal sent Ryan. I'm in Houston, TX now for a week long training class. Actually I think it might be warmer at home in Ohio that here if that's possible. :picard:
Ragged Trousers wrote:

Baxandall

committed
committed

Postby stonewolf » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:55 am

Right now I don't have any mini-RRR blems but in the next couple weeks I'll get my circuit boards in and I can make you a tv blem. I've got several great looking blem tv boxes left still... even one with your name on it! *scary music*

Email sent to you about reserving one :)
stonewolf

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby Jero » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:41 pm

Baxandall wrote:I'm in Houston, TX now for a week long training class. Actually I think it might be warmer at home in Ohio that here if that's possible. :picard:

For real, it's pretty cold here right now...and raining :grumpy:
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Ryan » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:11 pm

huggernaut wrote:Any idea of a time frame on that? This is going to sound weird, but this morning my mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I was like "ummm, a Dr. Scientist blem Reverberator?"

The circuit boards should be here next week so it might be too close to Christmas to get one delivered but it could be in the mail!

Baxandall wrote:Paypal sent Ryan. I'm in Houston, TX now for a week long training class. Actually I think it might be warmer at home in Ohio that here if that's possible. :picard:

Thanks Tom! It's in the mail now, sir! Hope you have a fun week and learn lots and let me know what you think of your new pedal.

stonewolf wrote:Email sent to you about reserving one :)

Thanks Gary! No problemo, I'll have a tv blem ready for you next week!
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby prs627 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:25 pm

Ryan,
Got the Murdererator just in time for a little mini tour. Good God I fucking love these things!!! Stacking two of them in line is almost too much reverb power for one man. It's coming out on my super stripped down (for me) board I'm trying out for this run. Here's some clips if ya wanna hear the Raindrop blem in action. Cheers,
IMG_0020.jpg
(57.61 KiB) Downloaded 335 times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT0NChs_CMI
http://soundcloud.com/ellaspatience/set ... ience-demo

Brandon
prs627

uncommitted
uncommitted

PreviousNext

Return to Dr. Scientist