**Temporarily Unavailable, very sorry!**

Moderator: Ryan

Re: Blems! Lots of choices any time you want, just email/pm!

Postby Ryan » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:18 pm

Remember that crazy blemished Tech 21 Sansamp pedal from a few years ago? Maybe the only relic'd pedals on the market?
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Holy Schnikes » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:07 pm

Oh yeah, I do remember. An almost untapped market I suppose.....
univalve wrote:Boner on Fire Wallet Panties!
Holy Schnikes

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Psyre » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:47 am

Yea! We could get Tanya to go back to doing the pain in the ass finishes and then you can scrape it all back off?? Sell for a premium
Psyre

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Ryan » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:21 pm

Haha! Remember that old Frazz that was kicking around the sales forum for a long time that had its whole finish picked off? Ultimate vinyl relic! That was actually a weird detail of the vinyl finishes hey? The fact that if a person so chose they could remove their entire finish... I'm happy it seems to only have happened once!
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Psyre » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:23 pm

I do remember that frazz! Haha with the dr. Sci pick as the current finish. Yea, I can't believe anyone would strip one.
Psyre

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby colin » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:24 am

Ha, I briefly owned that pedal. I forget who I sold it to, I wonder where it's got to these days.
colin

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Ryan » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:14 pm

A lost and nude Dazzler out in the world... I fear the worst for him, I really do.
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Holy Schnikes » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:49 pm

Ryan wrote: That was actually a weird detail of the vinyl finishes hey? The fact that if a person so chose they could remove their entire finish...

MADNESS! SACRILEGE!! Etc....
Holy Schnikes

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Pedaltones » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:29 am

Cosmichorus fever has me curious about The Elements (even though I have enough dirt already!) Is there any blems with the original black finish? I think that one looked the most badass out of the black/brown/white for sure.
Pedaltones

interested
interested

Postby Holy Schnikes » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:32 pm

The Elements is possibly the most badass dirt pedal I've ever owned, hands down. I currently have a black finish and white finish sitting in front of me and I gotta say, that sparkle white is stunning, just perfect! The silver print looks great and changes based on lighting/viewing angle, easily my favorite of the bunch.
Holy Schnikes

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Pedaltones » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:44 pm

Holy Schnikes wrote:The Elements is possibly the most badass dirt pedal I've ever owned, hands down. I currently have a black finish and white finish sitting in front of me and I gotta say, that sparkle white is stunning, just perfect! The silver print looks great and changes based on lighting/viewing angle, easily my favorite of the bunch.

I agree it looks sweet also, but the black just tickles my aestheticometer just right. It looks mean!

I've been reading up on this pedal and what's appealing is the fact there are supposed to be so much variety available. As well as all kinds of down and dirty, clean boosts are possible due to the fact that it can be used like The Cleaness also.
Pedaltones

interested
interested

Postby Eric! » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:32 am

Not to mention the many other folk that will praise the Elements along with Schnikes. Even I! MAKE EPIC TOANZ.
Eric!

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Ryan » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:47 am

Pedaltones wrote:Cosmichorus fever has me curious about The Elements (even though I have enough dirt already!) Is there any blems with the original black finish? I think that one looked the most badass out of the black/brown/white for sure.

I liked that finish too, very badass for sure.. I'm afraid I don't even have blems of it now, it's all gone. I've got copper boxes and white boxes aplenty though. Thanks for checking it out!
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Holy Schnikes » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:23 am

Pedaltones wrote:I agree it looks sweet also, but the black just tickles my aestheticometer just right. It looks mean!

I've been reading up on this pedal and what's appealing is the fact there are supposed to be so much variety available. As well as all kinds of down and dirty, clean boosts are possible due to the fact that it can be used like The Cleaness also.

The black is badass too, agreed, but any finish will stil stun your ears with awesomeness. The variety is def there, can do a HUGE range of dirt and do it all very well along with packing the Cleanness functionality you mentioned (one of my favorite boosts EVER!). Honestly tho, I generally run mine high gain and ignore the excellent boost and low/mod gain capabilities like a dummy. I shouldn't but It just sounds soooooooooo good with the gain heaped on, hard for me to get past that setting.
:rock:
Holy Schnikes

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Psyre » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:12 pm

I made my purchase based on my need for a high gain, but I agree with you schnikes, I will probably be a dumby and ignore the other settings. I will absolutely play it with every available option before I settle though, I'm almost worried about how versatile and amazing it will sound in so many different areas. I may end up color coding it will tape for quick knob adjustments and use it for everything though haha
Psyre

IAMILF
IAMILF

PreviousNext

Return to Dr. Scientist