Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:37 am

:hug:
:hello:

Re: Post pics of your FH stuffs :D

Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:35 am

Nice one HT... I'll post my custom FH creation when it gets here :yay:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:42 pm

Here's my recently acquired ABsynth (#93)...I'm sure it looks familiar to some of you, used to be Steevs', who was nice enough to send it off to Tom for me to get the bass/guit toggle + gain pot.

Attachments
IMG_5286.JPG
Last edited by Jero on Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:04 pm

J.

Glad to see your enjoying that pedal... it went to a good home, my friend! :hug:

Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:05 pm

Lookie what showed up today... :picard: :ewok:

Tom... again, you did a really awesome job on this pedal! I can't wait to get home and jam out with it!

:ilf:

Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:12 pm

I don't have it anymore, but she was a mean mother!

Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:35 pm

Oh yea... forgot to post a photo of inside the lid.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:25 pm

I want to post a pic of my FH goodies...but I currently have one in the works :yay: so I think I'll wait :cool:

Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:02 pm

i just got hugger #3!!!
hugger no3.jpg

and oh look, extra mojo!!!
hugger no3b.jpg

Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:04 pm

magiclawnchair wrote:i just got hugger #3!!!
hugger no3.jpg

DANG! Nice find, I came into the ILF game too late for the Hugger...maybe I'll find one for sale one of these days. You grab that form the DE forum?

Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:12 pm

Jero wrote:
magiclawnchair wrote:i just got hugger #3!!!
hugger no3.jpg

DANG! Nice find, I came into the ILF game too late for the Hugger...maybe I'll find one for sale one of these days. You grab that form the DE forum?

i also have hugger no5
hugger no5.jpg

:joy:

i was late to the party too, but i found hugger no5 in the b/s/t here a few months back. gunner posted a link to a spam thread over at hc that had hugger no3 and a bunch of other ilf goodies. kosta beet me to it. i got it from him a few weeks later. huggers are so fun! they are great if you dont have an fx loop! i have a group of devis i like to blend together in one and i have not figured out what i want to put in the other yet....

tom will still build them but the are custom order only and are now called vice grips!!! http://fuzzhugger.com/pedal-vice-grip.html

if i see another used one i might let you get it... :p

:hug:

Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:26 pm

I lurb my hugger, seriously everyone needs one (especially you Devi fans, things like the GZ or the US are just begging to be hugged)

I've got 2 ancient fuzzhuggers and 2 more recent-ish ones in the mail, I'll take a shot of the family when they arrive :yay:
It will be magic ( :hello:).

...and since I didn't buy direct I'm feeling terribly guilty so I'm sure a great wall or phantom ring is somewhere in my future :lol:

Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:09 pm

rar
Attachments
Photo on 2010-04-10 at 18.08.jpg

Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:57 pm

:cool: :thumb: :love:

rar indeed!!! :)*

Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:46 pm

magiclawnchair wrote:: I was late to the party too, but i found hugger no5 in the b/s/t here a few months back. gunner posted a link to a spam thread over at hc that had hugger no3 and a bunch of other ilf goodies. kosta beet me to it. i got it from him a few weeks later. huggers are so fun! they are great if you dont have an fx loop! i have a group of devis i like to blend together in one and i have not figured out what i want to put in the other yet....
tom will still build them but the are custom order only and are now called vice grips!!! http://fuzzhugger.com/pedal-vice-grip.html
if i see another used one i might let you get it... :p:hug:

You have two of them!? :shoot: you had better not get a third; all hugger are belong to jero! Not sure how I missed the custom order for those :?: thanks, I'll have to look into that...
Post a reply