Fuzzhugger flipping on TGP lulz

Moderator: FuzzHugger

Fuzzhugger flipping on TGP lulz

Postby Blurillaz » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:38 pm

some TGP dude wrote:Fuzzhugger(FX) Ground Swell Overdrive - Custom pedal, only one in existence. This is the first 1 ever (prototype) made, complete with signed card. 150$.

we
Blurillaz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: Fuzzhugger flipping on TGP lulz

Postby sevenSHARPnine » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:30 am

Blurillaz wrote:
some TGP dude wrote:Fuzzhugger(FX) Ground Swell Overdrive - Custom pedal, only one in existence. This is the first 1 ever (prototype) made, complete with signed card. 150$.

:picard: :picard: :picard: :picard: :picard:
McSpunckle wrote:Pee, on the other hand, is full of other things that make it more conductive. That's why you don't pee outside in a lightning storm without first putting on your steel dick sheath.

htsamurai wrote:sharpie is my hero and lover

http://www.youtube.com/sevensharpnine
sevenSHARPnine

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby FuzzHugger » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:36 pm

:idk: A $99 pedal, but priced at $150 because it's the first one ever...

It may be too soon for that, but I don't think it's totally outrageous...$99-$125 wouldn't have surprised me. The guy's basing the price on the fact that #1's typically go for more. I've personally paid $139 for a #1 Devi mini KP.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm serious about keeping my prices fair--and not playing the price game--and this didn't totally offend me.

Not saying you guys are wrong...I think at that price, most would just buy a new one instead (and I'd benefit more from that personally! haha). But some of those same people would kick themselves if, in a year or two, it's resold for $150-200. :lol: Welcome to the world of guitar effects!
FuzzHugger

Admin
Admin

Postby leastwise » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:16 pm

Which adds more tone mojo? signed card or cute rubber feet????????
:joy: things to do, things to re-do :omg:
leastwise

experienced
experienced

Postby FuzzHugger » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:22 pm

leastwise wrote:Which adds more tone mojo? signed card or cute rubber feet????????

It's actually the tears of baby seals, squeezed onto each circuit in #1 pedals.
FuzzHugger

Admin
Admin

Postby Astricii » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:27 pm

Tom Dalton wrote:
leastwise wrote:Which adds more tone mojo? signed card or cute rubber feet????????

It's actually the tears of baby seals, squeezed onto each circuit in #1 pedals.

Tom Dalton hard at work Image
Achtane wrote:The whole super-submissive robotic dying cat girl with mosaic for junk thing...BLEH
Astricii

experienced
experienced

Postby sevenSHARPnine » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:17 pm

I think we can all concur that the following adds the most tone mojo: cute baby seals with rubber feet, autographed by Tom Dalton.
McSpunckle wrote:Pee, on the other hand, is full of other things that make it more conductive. That's why you don't pee outside in a lightning storm without first putting on your steel dick sheath.

htsamurai wrote:sharpie is my hero and lover

http://www.youtube.com/sevensharpnine
sevenSHARPnine

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Blurillaz » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:19 pm

Tom Dalton wrote::idk: A $99 pedal, but priced at $150 because it's the first one ever...

It may be too soon for that, but I don't think it's totally outrageous...$99-$125 wouldn't have surprised me. The guy's basing the price on the fact that #1's typically go for more. I've personally paid $139 for a #1 Devi mini KP.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm serious about keeping my prices fair--and not playing the price game--and this didn't totally offend me.

Not saying you guys are wrong...I think at that price, most would just buy a new one instead (and I'd benefit more from that personally! haha). But some of those same people would kick themselves if, in a year or two, it's resold for $150-200. :lol: Welcome to the world of guitar effects!

The main reason it's lulz-worthy is "Only one in existence", I understand the allure of the prototype and such but still.
we
Blurillaz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby magiclawnchair » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:28 pm

:omg:

sevenSHARPnine wrote:I think we can all concur that the following adds the most tone mojo: cute baby seals with rubber feet, autographed by Tom Dalton.

:excellent:
:flame:
"You sir, broke my speakers." - Jero
"I'll be the short-haired dummy headbanging like I've still got my old metal hair over in the corner." - jrmy
"And if you're going to sell something why not come and chat for a while... :( " - smile_man
"GO BLACKHAWKS!!!!!" - ST :animal:
http://soundcloud.com/magiclawnchair
http://www.youtube.com/user/MagicLawnChair
http://www.myspace.com/owlcambridge
shop http://fuzzhugger.com/fhfx.html today! :poke:
magiclawnchair

FUZZHEROSAURUS
FUZZHEROSAURUS

Return to FuzzHugger Effects