· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
Special effects. <fuzzhugger.com> <FB> <Tw> <IG>
Post a reply

Arc Flash limited run

Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:09 pm

So after a somewhat soft-discontinue a year or two ago (I've built 4 since by special request), I've had enough demand and nostalgia that I'm doing a limited-run Arc Flash reissue. It's a damn fine cup of tones, from cleanish to washed-out fuzzz.

Lest I confused anyone with too much choice (classic me)...the difference is, where the Sonic Bloom--and it's oscillating counterpart, the Sonic Shroom--stays in high gain territory, the Arc Flash very easily and quickly goes from cleanish to dirty to muffy to distortiony to splatty. It's a great little Swiss army knife of tones, and I'm doing about a dozen. A few are already gone.

Just two in the classic zodiac girl graphic (one is sold):
And a few in this new lovely graphic:

http://FuzzHugger.com/stock
http://FuzzHugger.com/pedal-arc-flash.html

Re: Arc Flash limited run

Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:44 pm

:love: :thumb:

Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:05 pm

Cool! I'm loving having an arc flash back in my life, it's a really great pedal. :!!!:

Love that new graphic too

Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:55 am

I got one of these years ago. Such a wide tonal range and stacks nicely with other dirt and fuzz. Great sounds can be had with the Arc Flash alone also. Snap these up if they are still available. You won't be disappointed. Mine will always have a place on my board.

Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:42 am

I've got both the Arc and the Ab Synth and I don't hear any commonality between them. So Tom I wouldn't even bring that up when describing the Arc Flash. While the Ab Synth is my favourite oscillating fuzz, the Arc Flash can do everything, and it also does the amp exploding impending electrical fire thing, which I haven't heard in any other pedal.

Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:46 pm

Yeah.. I bought one. :D

Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:20 pm

It came. It's chronic. This is a really great device, and I'm loving the versatility. Both modes are pretty sweet, and the thick nasty fuzz sound is unique to my collection. As always the pedals are finely constructed and the graphics are sweet. :) pumped
Post a reply