Switch to full style
Special effects. <fuzzhugger.com> <FB> <Tw> <IG>
Post a reply

Re: Algal Bloom V2 is here!

Wed May 27, 2015 11:12 am

Wohoo!

Wed May 27, 2015 12:33 pm

I want one/where do I get one/whose heart do I have to eat to get one?

Wed May 27, 2015 7:44 pm

Strange Tales wrote:I want one/where do I get one/whose heart do I have to eat to get one?

I heard if you eat Voldemort's heart an Algal Bloom v. 2 appears in the briefly empty chest cavity. Pluck it out quickly for Voldemort's heart is poison and you will die without the antidote. The only known antidote is the fuzz of the Fuzzhugger FX Algal Bloom v.2!

Wed May 27, 2015 9:52 pm

Hagel123 wrote:I have some noodling I've done with it. I'll post it up later today.

Legend.

Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:40 am

Annnnnnnnd will there be a Doom Bloom v2?

So many beautiful blooms!

Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:29 am

can i send in my old AB and get it modded to v2 specs?

Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:21 pm

I have one en route... can't fuckin' waaaaaaaaaait

Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:04 am

Mine is going to be gigged tonight! SO awesome so so awesome

Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:45 pm

Strange Tales wrote:I want one/where do I get one/whose heart do I have to eat to get one?

Coast Sonic sold out a day or two after getting theirs. I've got a few more on the way to them, hopefully in stock next week!

jrmy wrote:Annnnnnnnd will there be a Doom Bloom v2?

It'll evolve a bit, but its Highs knob covers the V2's Voice toggle, and it gets nasty... (There'll likely be a couple tweaks soon, as it's time to order new PCBs...so far, I've been building Doom Blooms on a pre-production PCB that has some extra pads, traces, etc, for easy modding...if anyone's noticed the odd board, that's to make it easier for me to try some tweaks and revisions. I hesitate to mention that, cause I don't want to put it out there that there's huge disparity between Doom Blooms--all that are out there are 98% similar.).

antennafarm wrote:can i send in my old AB and get it modded to v2 specs?

Most likely! Though the location of the toggles depends on the enclosure/year.

ThorZ wrote:Mine is going to be gigged tonight! SO awesome so so awesome

:joy: :omg: :!!!:

Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:33 am

So when i sound checked the Algal last night, the sound guys was like WTF was that!!! that was fucking sweet. (he then asked me to turn it down a little though :( )

Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:47 pm

Tom Dalton wrote:(If you're waiting on an Algal Bloom & Blend or Bass Bloom, don't fear, it will be brought in line with V2!)
How does V2 sound on bass? We'll find out at ILFNEM...testing there will determine whether Bass Bloom V2 goes production or special order.

So what didja think?

Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:57 pm

I didn't actually participate in it but I know there was extensive testing of Blooms on Bass. Somebody get Jrmy in here.

I can say that standard Bloom v2 is fantastic on guitar.

Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:04 am

Algal Bloom on bass was pretty tasty. Doom Bloom on bass is next-level, change yr shorts & blow yr hair back amazeballs. Seriously. I need to do more testing at home, but believe you me: Doom Bloom is where it's AT!

Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:37 pm

:snax: :love:

Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:04 am

Still no demos?
Post a reply