Algal bloom is so good

Moderator: FuzzHugger

Re: Algal bloom is so good

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:46 am

Tom Dalton wrote:
sonidero wrote:
Tom Dalton wrote:just one of those "email me" options. :)

Tom can also make a very nice aged cheddar and basil grilled cheese but that's an email option... :snax:

The basil is from a local farmers' market.
And running a semi-secret restaurant where people pay what they want and also get stoned before eating is my dream-job #2. I've got the menu 95% finished.

:lol: :snax:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby crohny » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:10 am

Tom Dalton wrote:
crohny wrote:I had this pedal briefly and didn't even get to play it. Had to sell due to finacial hardships. Really want to get another some day. Specially if Mr. Dalton makes one with top mount jacks cause as far as I know they are all side mount.

I've made them with top-mounted jacks before...just one of those "email me" options. :)

Didn't know that was an option. Will remember that in the future when I have the extra cash to throw down for an Algal Bloom.
crohny

committed
committed

Postby crohny » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:08 am

crohny wrote:
Tom Dalton wrote:
crohny wrote:I had this pedal briefly and didn't even get to play it. Had to sell due to finacial hardships. Really want to get another some day. Specially if Mr. Dalton makes one with top mount jacks cause as far as I know they are all side mount.

I've made them with top-mounted jacks before...just one of those "email me" options. :)

Didn't know that was an option. Will remember that in the future when I have the extra cash to throw down for an Algal Bloom.
crohny

committed
committed

Previous

Return to FuzzHugger Effects