>>> Announcing the FuzzHugger Tremulust! <<< PICS on pg.4

Moderator: FuzzHugger

Re: Announcing the FuzzHugger Tremulust!

Postby FuzzHugger » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:08 pm

Gunner Recall wrote:Forgive my peon brain but how different can we expect this to be from say...the goatkeeper (or pattern trem copies found on the M9 or Mobius)?

About 150-250 dollars. :lol: ;)

Different feature-sets, different ways of getting those patterns--the Tremulust not digitally-controlled like the Goatkeeper.
The M9 is all-digital, no? And the Mobius is as well, I think?

The Tremulust is analog, does it the old-fashioned way without digital controls, LED screens, or tap-tempos.

kosta wrote:Looks great Tom! Is the Blend knob for blending the LFO's or a clean blend with the input signal?

Blending the LFOs.
FuzzHugger

Admin
Admin

Re: Announcing the FuzzHugger Tremulust!

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:12 pm

Chankgeez wrote:Nice. I am interested in the sounds.

Any chance of being modded for stereo outs? :snax:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Re: >>> Announcing the FuzzHugger Tremulust! <<<

Postby aziltz » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:45 pm

very cool.
aziltz

involved
involved

Postby Bassus Sanguinis » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:08 pm

Boner. I'm having one.

:thumb:
:::: Metal up Yöur Jazz! with FUZZIFERblack psychedelic doom ::::
Ugly Nora wrote:It's a sad day when Bassus Sanguinis becomes the voice of reason. :lol:
Bassus Sanguinis

Supporter
Supporter

Postby crazynoises » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:53 am

Sometimes I like my trem super-choppy, and sometimes I want it rather subtle. And sometimes I don't know what I want, and sometimes I am faced with the fact that I'm not really very good at guitar and I just want to madly twirl some knobs and hope I luck into something.

So I guess you know where I'm going with this and that is can we possibly get an option where the internal trimpots be made knobs so I can dork around with them without opening up the pedal?
crazynoises

HERO
HERO

Postby FuzzHugger » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:09 am

crazynoises wrote:Sometimes I like my trem super-choppy, and sometimes I want it rather subtle. And sometimes I don't know what I want, and sometimes I am faced with the fact that I'm not really very good at guitar and I just want to madly twirl some knobs and hope I luck into something.

So I guess you know where I'm going with this and that is can we possibly get an option where the internal trimpots be made knobs so I can dork around with them without opening up the pedal?

Yeah, I'd do it for you. :idk: :)
FuzzHugger

Admin
Admin

Postby Scruffie » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:22 am

crazynoises wrote:Sometimes I like my trem super-choppy, and sometimes I want it rather subtle. And sometimes I don't know what I want, and sometimes I am faced with the fact that I'm not really very good at guitar and I just want to madly twirl some knobs and hope I luck into something.

But ya have two LFOs, why not just set one smooth, one choppy and switch between? The internal trimpots really are just little tweaks to get it running optimally, not worth having on a pot IMO, plus the Modded LFO can be set choppy even when set smooth and the other LFO square mode is always going to be choppy (although can be slightly rounded with the trim if it's too hard).

Tom Dalton wrote:

Yeah, I'd do it for you. :idk: :)

I'd just have it for the Square/Tri mode my self if you're having Tom do it.
Scruffie

Admin
Admin

Postby crazynoises » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:08 pm

Yeah, that makes sense. Just the one for square/tri would be fine if it is easier which it probably is. That would be enough to satisfy my curiosity/craving.

I know it's crazy, but if those had been fixed resistors or if I hadn't known they were trimpots it probably wouldn't bother me. But trimpots drive me crazy. It's just something in the pedal that you know you can adjust even though you probably shouldn't adjust it too often, and you need a screwdriver to do it. But it's there, and tweakable. It's like an itch you can't scratch.

I get what you are saying, and I'm sure you are right. Probably what will happen is I would mess with that knob like crazy for a few days before realizing it's not that big a deal and then I'd just leaving it on a setting forever after. It's just that I never had an optical trem before, so I sort of need to prove to myself that the knob doesn't really matter that much.

Anyway, I have sort of been wanting to build a Tremulus Lune for awhile, but I have parts for like four pedals that I haven't got around to making and another two that are built but need troubleshooting, so it's pretty much not going to happen and this sounds a bit cooler anyway. So yeah, I want this thing.

What do I need to do to sign up for one?
crazynoises

HERO
HERO

Postby Scruffie » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:09 pm

crazynoises wrote:Yeah, that makes sense. Just the one for square/tri would be fine if it is easier which it probably is. That would be enough to satisfy my curiosity/craving.

I know it's crazy, but if those had been fixed resistors or if I hadn't known they were trimpots it probably wouldn't bother me. But trimpots drive me crazy. It's just something in the pedal that you know you can adjust even though you probably shouldn't adjust it too often, and you need a screwdriver to do it. But it's there, and tweakable. It's like an itch you can't scratch.

I get what you are saying, and I'm sure you are right. Probably what will happen is I would mess with that knob like crazy for a few days before realizing it's not that big a deal and then I'd just leaving it on a setting forever after. It's just that I never had an optical trem before, so I sort of need to prove to myself that the knob doesn't really matter that much.

Anyway, I have sort of been wanting to build a Tremulus Lune for awhile, but I have parts for like four pedals that I haven't got around to making and another two that are built but need troubleshooting, so it's pretty much not going to happen and this sounds a bit cooler anyway. So yeah, I want this thing.

What do I need to do to sign up for one?

:lol: Fair enough on the itch thing, i'm a very set and forget guy when it comes to certain things (obviously not everything, just stuff that can be a trimmer cause it either has a small/subtle amount of function or a narrow range of use i'm not fussed about) but I know a lot of guys like to get to trimmers.

You may find it useful! But the trem already has a lot of different settings in it to me it'd just be one more thing to play with, which is the sorta thing i'd normally want on just a switch, to each his own!

I dunno if Tom can fit a Dual Gang pot but you could have both trimmers on one pot for hard/soft for both LFOs that way.

To sign up? You either buy one of the special 3 mentioned in the first few posts with the extra goodies or you wait untill the pedal gets released and grab one of the Tom.
Scruffie

Admin
Admin

Postby crazynoises » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:59 pm

Yeah, I'm an idiot.

I somehow missed the link posted earlier. Even though it was in huge font and everything.
:picard:
crazynoises

HERO
HERO

Postby FuzzHugger » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:50 pm

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Tremulust #1 and 2 pre-orders are SOLD!
Tremulust #3 still available!
FuzzHugger

Admin
Admin

Postby sonidero » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:55 pm

Dang Nabbit... Lucky Heros with money... :thumb:
"Personal Growth Through Guitar Pedals"
sonidero

Supporter
Supporter

Postby FuzzHugger » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:30 am

Tom Dalton wrote::joy: :joy: :joy:

FuzzHugger

Admin
Admin

Postby coldbrightsunlight » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:13 am

Oh snap! This is happening then! :yay:
füzz lover. Friend. Quilter evangelist.

I make music sometimes:

https://nitrx.bandcamp.com/

https://mediocrisy.bandcamp.com/

https://fleshcouch.bandcamp.com
coldbrightsunlight

Supporter
Supporter

Postby jrmy » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:13 am

Tom Dalton wrote:
Tom Dalton wrote::joy: :joy: :joy:

:joy: :omg: :!!!: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :!!!: :omg: :joy:
I'm more like a mids-ist than a bassist.
"The main rule on ILF is don't be an asshole." - Tom Dalton
I can't wait to annoy the shit out of you with my mountain of mids. - bigchiefbc
https://thewirechimes.bandcamp.com/releases
http://crotchthrottle.bandcamp.com/
https://www.instagram.com/jrmyfuzz/
jrmy

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to FuzzHugger Effects