Re: NPD: Lab Ratchet Oscillator!

Postby Waterpilot » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:24 pm

Nice demo! That looks and sounds good!
Waterpilot

experienced
experienced

Re: NPD: Lab Ratchet Oscillator!

Postby wsas3 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:40 pm

Wes Mantooth wrote:Thanks Tom! I love this thing, one of my best pedal purchases ever :!!!:

wsas3 wrote:Wow..... IT seems like quite an intimidating beast but it may be my favourite oscillating fuzz! I couldn't handle it though, for terrible players like me it's one of those beautiful beasts you can only gaze at from afar :lol:

I'd highly recommend checking it out, the oscillation is a lot less extreme than other fuzzes and it's super easy to dial it back. Also you can do various non-production colors for free!

Might do a tourbox of my Fuzzhuggers (this and a Phantom Ring V2 (one of maybe three made)) if you're interested?

That would be sweet! I'd love to jump in on that.
Chankgeez wrote:True, but you can also use the Klon as a tremolo. Just stomp on the switch as fast or slow as you'd like.

Good dealings with: benjuro, hatshirt(2), Eric!, insubordination, theavondon, skullservant, Ilikewater, GardenoftheDead, AndyTran, behndy, JerryTRCD, StopReferencing, philibis, jfrey, bob the robot, Noise..., space60y(x2), jskadiang, Ryan(2), Helter, mordecainyc, many more
wsas3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Previous

Return to FuzzHugger Effects