· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
weird fx from the Dominican Republic <copilotfx.com>
Post a reply

Re: copilot fx molecule prototype video

Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:30 pm

jahsoul wrote:Anyone get it yet? I want more guitar demos of this thing, especially with something before the pedal. If it's based of frequency than I wanted to hear my fuzz probe in front of it. Fuck...I might have just bought this thing as soon as I get paid again.

here are some new guitar demos for you

Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:48 am

Those are nice. I might know the answer to this already, but when given a chance to ask direct, I shall.

Is there anyway to adjust the effects' rate? I know it's frequency based, but is there a knob that adjust the effect in a relevant way? I guess a rate of sorts, that when turned all the way down is the slowest the thing can be and as you go up it becomes faster.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:44 pm

jahsoul wrote:Those are nice. I might know the answer to this already, but when given a chance to ask direct, I shall.

Is there anyway to adjust the effects' rate? I know it's frequency based, but is there a knob that adjust the effect in a relevant way? I guess a rate of sorts, that when turned all the way down is the slowest the thing can be and as you go up it becomes faster.

nope, sadly. It could be done (add the extra control) but it'll need some extra circuitry and larger case

Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:24 pm

Pm'd

Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:28 am

autopilot wrote:
jahsoul wrote:Those are nice. I might know the answer to this already, but when given a chance to ask direct, I shall.

nope, sadly. It could be done (add the extra control) but it'll need some extra circuitry and larger case

Any chance you'd release a Molecule Deluxe that had this addition? It seems like the kind of thing that people would be into...

Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:18 pm

it could happen, if there's interest.

The idea with the molecule followed me for around 9 months (4 prototypes and then it was conceived), i have to set a goal (fit in the 125b case) and the knobs / controls options were decided to achieve the goal and have the option to offer in an affordable/attractive price (even i have to decide to sell it direct, instead of retail to still have the option to sell it in an attractive/affordable price), the external control was thought but i ran out of space, and also it will bump the price a bit. The original idea was to do a wobble type pedal for bass (the idea surged from some suggestions of talkbass users), which there's a high chance comes later this year.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:42 pm

glorious! :thumb:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:58 pm

I think the rate control with an expression jack would make this complete...especially if you did the internal trimpot or even decided to take a pot off and replace with a wide ranged rate control. Maybe just one filter.

Point is there's something on there, that could go for a rate control, personally.

Sorry if I'm stepping on toes.
Post a reply