· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
weird fx from the Dominican Republic <copilotfx.com>
Post a reply

Re: pedal-o-graphic / alumni / custom topic

Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:57 pm

I have a custom broadcast I picked up second hand. Definitely need to post it in here later tonight to help me determine its full functionality.

Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:47 am

sure

Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:47 am

Wobbledzilla, it is a custom pedal requested by an avid and awesome copilot fx user with the idea to recreate some bass wobble sounds, it's a combination of a multi voice octave down, a lo fi ring mod, gated fuzz + triggered vco and a filter, there's a universal cv input that will allow to sync one parameter for each effect. All the effects have their own footswitch so you can mix and match to your preference, plus a a master bypass footswitch to help with the pedal / tap dance. Using an external cv lfo you can get some interesting wobble type sounds and endless possibilities for synthy type sounds. So you got 21 knobs / 5 toggle switches / 5 footswitches / 1 cv in jack.
Attachments
wob.jpg

Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:21 am

Holy fuckburger, that is so fucking sweet!

Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:30 pm

Holy mother of god.

That is head exploding.

Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:59 pm

Cowabunga, I'd love to hear that! :joy: :omg: :!!!:
Is it new circuits or based on current Copilot pedals?

Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:19 pm

its based in the cubic + orbit + gyroscope

Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:21 pm

no clips, since it's already on its way, didnt have much time, since i still need to finish more custom pedals, but hopefully i will do some quick videos of the next one, there's a wicked arrow airwave

Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:42 pm

Custom Broadcast
- 3 independent outputs with LFO or manual sweep.
-expression / cv input can control the sweep (manual mode) of each output, the speed / tap ratio of the lfo, the range of the output 1
-CV out jack to increase the amount of outputs

more info
Attachments
broadcast_supreme.jpg

Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:28 pm

custom gyroscope for seten, cv out instead of exp in more info here

in action
Attachments
gyroscope cv.jpg

Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:53 pm

Custom broadcast:
-sync jack, so the tap tempo can sync to a metronome / click track
-CV/Exp in for manual sweep, speed/ratio control and range of the lfo sweep.
-Invert Switch to change the direction of the sweep

more info
Attachments
broadcast click.jpg

Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:48 pm

Pair of custom Broadbands expression / cv signal splitters to control expression jacks / parameters independently and the range of the sweep on each out can bet set via each knob per output. The mods were to add a inverted sweep toggle on the first output and a CV out of the input so both can be run at the same time from the same source if desired, so controlling 6 parameters with just one source.
Attachments
IMG_0010.JPG

Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:15 pm

Custom 5 channel Bandwidth CV/Expression splitter, it has 2 inputs (CV in and CV aux) that are splitted into each out, a pair of knobs per out so you can fine tune the amount of sweep that will be going into the output and the led will show the movement for a visual help.
Attachments
bandwidth custom.JPG

Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:57 pm

This is a custom version of the Broadcast, there are 3 independent channels, with the option that the output is the internal LFO or external CV input or expression pedal. Outs 1 and 2 have footswitches, while the the out 3 has a toggle to assign the desired output. The rate / tap ratios can be synced and controlled manually via the expression / cv in (has a toggle to disable this option), also the range of the out 1 can be controlled via the exp / cv in. CV out in case you need more outs.
Attachments
secret santa.jpg

Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:31 pm

autopilot wrote:no clips, since it's already on its way, didnt have much time, since i still need to finish more custom pedals, but hopefully i will do some quick videos of the next one, there's a wicked arrow airwave

Go on...
Post a reply