Antenna 2 orientation?

Moderator: autopilot

Antenna 2 orientation?

Postby jbf3 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:31 am

Just picked up this http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300331992238&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT, and am wondering if anyone can clue me in on a few things (picture pasted in below):

1. what are the two jacks on the side? I'm assuming they are both EXP in/outs, but I don't have an expression pedal at the moment...

2. What are the middle knobs in each row? The top is labelled "CRK"...the bottom is "MIX", and in messing with them I'm getting a sense of how they work. However, I'd like to know what they are supposed to do...

3. What is the knob on the side for? It appears to impact output volume, but that seems redundant given the VOL knob on top; I'm assuming I'm just hearing a volume increase, but that something else is going on...

So, if anyone has a scan of documentation that might have originally come with an Antenna 2, that'd be great. Or just a quick tutorial on what to expect from the knobs/jacks in question...

Thanks! And by the way, this pedal is wild in the TBD loop...

jbf3

involved
involved

Re: Antenna 2 orientation?

Postby autopilot » Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:46 am

Hi, yep the 2 jacks on the side are for expression pedals, one control the speed/rate of the lfo and the other is to control the freq manual (well with your foot). Yep the CRK and Mix works in conjuction, the mix adds more dry signal (it doesnt go 100% dry) and the crk affects the amount and quality of it. The knob on the side was experiment yep it works with the volume but it let you control the clipping, wich is fun with drum machines, so one direction gets more clipping and the other way reduces.

hope this answer your question, thanks for the support.

Adam
autopilot

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby jbf3 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:52 pm

Thanks! That helped a bunch....I'm enjoying the pedal—adding a Torn's Peaker in front of it produces some crazy chaos.
jbf3

involved
involved

Postby logic » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:45 am

antenna is an awesome mangling/destruction machine :omg:
logic

interested
interested

Return to Copilot fx