weird fx from the Dominican Republic <copilotfx.com>
Post a reply

Re: Kinkilin Modulated Delay

Tue May 30, 2017 4:26 pm

Sounds like Revolution 9. :thumb:

Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:16 am

OH my god, this delay is so killer.

Subtle modulation, bonkers glitchy stuff, white noise generator...
WOOOOOO!

Sun May 13, 2018 7:05 pm

I'm quite curious about this device still but I was wondering if you ever messed with effects loop capability with delays. I mentioned it on the pladask area, but wouldn't it be cool to have an effects loop that just affects the repeats ? Is that functionality even possible? Maybe this should have been an email. ;)

Mon May 14, 2018 10:28 pm

Yes an fx loop can be easily added to it for the repeats

Tue May 15, 2018 3:46 pm

This delay is sooo capable of so many sounds.

Tue May 15, 2018 5:24 pm

Oh I've been lusting for a while..

Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:33 am

Still lusting

Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:15 am

yeah me too. been on my watch list for a year. i'm rebuilding my board, when my moog ring mod sells i'm gonna buy one of these.

any news from copilot lately though? i noticed his domain didn't renew and it redirects to a parking site now. hope all is well.

Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:58 am

Thanks for the website info. Been busy with life, my grandma broke a leg and i have been helping nursering her and my mother had a surgery, so i have been mosty from hospital to hospital, both are now better.

As pedal i'm catching up with the last 4 custom pedals, gonna be in another path, but there are some stuff in the making that hopefully will be out this year

Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:06 pm

glad to hear you're doing well. sorry to hear about grandma, hope she has a speedy recovery.

looking forward to seeing new stuff and to getting my kinkilin!

Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:32 pm

Any updates my man ? :)

Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:54 am

With the tweak handle maxed, does it regulate between least defer time and most extreme postpone time? How does the ace postpone time handle collaborate with the tweak

Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:47 am

I want to answer this question but I think you need to take another run at the translation.

Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:21 am

oldangelmidnight wrote:I want to answer this question but I think you need to take another run at the translation.

:lol:

Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:53 pm

i never got one of these like i wanted to and i still want one. question, did anyone get one with an fx loop send/return on it?
Post a reply