robotum (now with mp3/clips/sounds/sloppy jamzzzzz)

Moderator: autopilot

robotum (now with mp3/clips/sounds/sloppy jamzzzzz)

Postby autopilot » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:21 pm

Robotum, it's a ring mod i hinted last year, its based in one of the prototypes i did around 2008 (when i tried to do a pedal called the antdroid). It has more robot tones than bell tones, it's the pedal the android should had become. The carrier is an square wave oscillator, (the carrier doesn't bleed when you aren't playing, so it's very quiet), the knobs are vol, carrier frequency (exp/cv externally controlled if you decide) and mix. It will retail for $115, videos later this week. There will be more stuff with 3 knobs and in that price range coming soon, plus other wacky full of knobs that I'm working/revisiting, since i have like 29 prototypes from around 2007-2012 that didn't see the lights, since there were some stuff around them that I couldn't fix/improve/achieve that now will have a better chance to become a reality.
Attachments
P1040967.JPG
autopilot

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Re: robotum

Postby Eivind August » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:47 pm

I like robots, ring mods and comics. You've got my attention. :snax:
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby Dandolin » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:56 pm

Robotum may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
Robotum must obey the orders given it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
Robotum must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws.
"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby UglyCasanova » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:31 pm

Robotcum. Just consider it.

Looks great! Looking forward to hearing it! :joy:
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby oldangelmidnight » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:15 pm

Seems cool. I'll definitely want to see a demo with a Broadcast controlling the frequency.
oldangelmidnight

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby autopilot » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:44 am

yes, broadcast / sequencer
autopilot

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:40 pm

UglyCasanova wrote:Robotcum. Just consider it.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Eivind August » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:22 am

Oh hey, this is available already. Any clips, Adam? Does it do trem and stuff? Will it sound similar to the clips of the Android online? Almost bought it last night (twice), but kinda want to know what I'm getting into first. Still, at that price it's almost certainly a winner.

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby autopilot » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:49 am

video will be shoot on the weekend, sorry i've been working on a new antenna2 and some custom orders, so that time has been difficult , but i can record a quick audio clip of it, probably i will just do that. The sound is more similar to the android than the planetoid, but it has more organic full sound than the android. The carrier wont go to trem, it goes to ultra fast trem, but its just a matter of adding a toggle or increasing the sweep range
autopilot

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Eivind August » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:44 am

Cool, thanks for the info. I guess the ring mod on the Bitquest already covers the trems and bells, so something different would be cool. I need to have a couple of beers and think it over. Then drunkenly order one.

Perfect Circuit Audio has them in stock and are running a 10% sale... :joy:

Deals:
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby autopilot » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:54 pm

here is just the robotum, quick video, there are some birds and chair noise and sloppy playing, since this was quick (the sloppy will also stay :P)

www.copilotfx.com/robotum.mp3
autopilot

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby autopilot » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:57 pm

and here is a quick robotum and broadcast, again there are some birds and chair noise and sloppy playing

www.copilotfx.com/robotum_broadcast.mp3
autopilot

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Re: robotum (now with mp3/clips/sounds/sloppy jamzzzzz)

Postby autopilot » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:20 pm

didnt upload the correct file for broadcast+robotum, but now its updated to the correct one

www.copilotfx.com/robotum_broadcast.mp3
autopilot

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Eivind August » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:28 pm

:!!!:

Thanks dude. Sounds great, specially the sounds between 1:30 - 2:00 in the first clip.

Deals:
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby Dandolin » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:10 pm

Love it (as usual) Adam! :)* Quite a lot of range, and the expression opens up the possibilities lots. Going to be listening to a bunch of Robotum/Antenna/Planetoid clips as a ringmod primer. :joy:
"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Next

Return to Copilot fx