new gyroscopes

Moderator: autopilot

new gyroscopes

Postby autopilot » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:49 pm

Going Smaller: the new gyroscope, will be offered in the 125b case size with expression jack to control the rate/ratio via expression pedal or 5v cv, the toggle on the back is for the tap tempo/speed of the lfo. (Those who want the sligthly wider case will have the option to get one, but the stock retailed version will be in this case)
Attachments
IMG_20131230_134134.jpg
IMG_20131230_134134.jpg (96.13 KiB) Viewed 6488 times
autopilot

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Re: new gyroscopes

Postby sonidero » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:00 pm

That looks Hawt... Lots of control in a tiny Pretty Box...
"Personal Growth Through Guitar Pedals"
sonidero

Supporter
Supporter

Postby MeSoFuzzy » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:17 pm

Hey that's what I have, minus the toggle switch! This is a fun pedal, here's something I did with it-

Dry kick from TR-626, trigger out of 626 opening the VCA on the Wretch Machine, Icunt tapped into Wretch Machine's pulser circuit with a bit of modulation from the on board LFO's, two sends off the mixing board used- INFANEM CFS into Boss RPD-10 on one send, Boss RPS-10 into Copilot FX Gyroscope into Boss RSD-10 on the other send channel, outputs of each FX series for the sends goes into their own channel on the mixing board. I only tweak the sends controls for each return channel of the sends and the Gyroscope.

Thanks again Adam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MeSoFuzzy

experienced
experienced

Postby autopilot » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:33 pm

awesome trance jam, try experimenting with an od/loght distortion after the gyro to double the fun
autopilot

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby MeSoFuzzy » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:41 am

autopilot wrote:awesome trance jam, try experimenting with an od/loght distortion after the gyro to double the fun
Word, that will really bring the harmonics out :yay: I'll whip something up later today.
MeSoFuzzy

experienced
experienced

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:56 am

sonidero wrote:That looks Hawt... Lots of control in a tiny Pretty Box...

:erm:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby mikeyx13 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:33 pm

Just pulled the trigger on one of these, so many cool ideas I hear in the demos. I'll have it by next Friday, hope the family won't miss me over the weekend.
mikeyx13

committed
committed

Postby mikeyx13 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:58 pm

This is a fun device, so many directions to go with it, between this and another pedal I got in a week earlier, I haven't seen much daylight this week. That's for making something that can inspire!
mikeyx13

committed
committed

Return to Copilot fx