if you had played an orbit, i need your brain

Moderator: autopilot

if you had played an orbit, i need your brain

Postby autopilot » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:19 pm

Ok, i've been brainstorming for the supreme series (more knobs and options), so what will make the orbit better?. So far i have: dry knob, i thought of having the mix and exp knobs internally modulated (built in broadcast and you will sweep the exp and the mix, you could run both, one of them or neither of them), the idea is to do 9 to 10 knobber orbit (i already have 6 set in stone), i will appreciate your thoughts, suggestions, feedback.
autopilot

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Re: if you had played an orbit, i need your brain

Postby bigchiefbc » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:17 pm

I find that the exp, freq, and int knobs all seem to be very interactive, so I'm not sure which would be the best one to modulate, but something along those lines is definitely a good idea. I'm not a clean blend guy, but I agree that that would definitely bring it more interest, especially from the Talkbass crew. I'll try to think of what else it needs.
Buy my gear! viewtopic.php?f=44&t=58763

Achtane wrote:I can hit it with a Blowing Up and it'll just sound awesome instead of like capacitors farting into each others' dicks.

Achtane wrote:
last.fm wrote:Zs makes music that is variously categorized as no-wave, post-jazz, brutal-chamber, brutal-prog, and post minimalist.

srsly?

Fuck you.
bigchiefbc

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: if you had played an orbit, i need your brain

Postby autopilot » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:03 pm

hey Ben, try plugging an empty 1/4 (or a bad patch cable), into the exp jack, toggle up and mix full (then back it off if you like).

the exp will need less parts than the freq, i have another idea to modulate, because i still want to have the exp for manual sweeping via an exp jack. The int can be cool but i'm not totally sold on it
autopilot

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Return to Copilot fx