· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
weird fx from the Dominican Republic <copilotfx.com>
Post a reply

Re: Molecule tour box

Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:12 am

Got it today. What a cool and interesting pedal! I had no idea what it was, so I assumed some kind of white noise fuzz.... errr, no. It's this very cool chorus-ey filter pedal, honestly I've no idea really, but it's :!!!: Will post clips soon...

Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:55 pm

CBGB wrote:Got it today. What a cool and interesting pedal! I had no idea what it was, so I assumed some kind of white noise fuzz.... errr, no. It's this very cool chorus-ey filter pedal, honestly I've no idea really, but it's :!!!: Will post clips soon...

Ooooooooooooooo - color me intrigued! Very excited for clips.

Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:00 pm

How have none ya watched that vidja? Came out so long ago!

Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:46 pm

Guess not :facepalm: :lol:

Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:49 am

What, this one?

Or this one?

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr this one?

They're all good... I just want MORE. MOAR MOAR MOAR!!!!

Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:42 am

This is clean guitar + Molecule and some Molecule + analog delay. The second switch, the soft switch, no idea what it's doing - but it's great.

Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:04 am

so awesome, the momentary switch sends the filter into oscillation, you can control the amount with the knob on the side, the filter 2 knob will have to be above 8 oclock and also will affect the oscillation, and the filter i will affect the pitch.

The idea was to have some quick burst of filter madness. Try putting the ctrl and int at min, cranck the gain, set vol to taste, filter ii 50% or more and filter i to taste for some cool overload clipping distortion.

I'll be replying to the pms and set the order this weekend, sorry i couldnt last weekend

Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:23 am

CBGB wrote:This is clean guitar + Molecule and some Molecule + analog delay. The second switch, the soft switch, no idea what it's doing - but it's great.

Holy shit, that sounds incredible :eek:

any chance I could sneak in at the end :poke:

Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:33 pm

Lintybits wrote:
any chance I could sneak in at the end :poke:

:thumb:

Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:58 pm

Lintybits wrote:Holy shit, that sounds incredible :eek:

HOT DAMN! NOW I AM REALLY REALLY EXCITE!

Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:31 pm

...on its way to Richmond VA.

Adam, this a great pedal. For me anyway, it's nothing like anything I've played, really challenges you to play differently. The controls are all pretty subtle and interactive. Adding the momentary switch was a stroke of genius :!!!: - it totally makes the pedal. I loved the suggested settings. It's its own world, basically.

My only critique would be it seemed like there was a volume drop when the pedal is engaged, but maybe I didn't play around with it enough to work it out.

A custom version with expression control of the filters (strange things can happen when you mess around with them while playing) and maybe a blend knob would be incredible.

Thanks!!

Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:07 pm

to avoid the volume drop, just adjust the 2 middle knobs (master and gain), there's enough volume to even set it as a fuzz, crank the gain and set low the master. Yep having the filter via expression is a lot of fun

Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:52 pm

I've had no volume drop issues, dat shit crank.

This pedal is amazing. Played with my drummer and he agreed that it'd be the perfect addition to our group. The filters are sooo funny and finger picking is a whole new world.

Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:24 pm

I'm really excited to play with this one. I'm in need of some filter injection.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:19 pm

3-JRMY
4-Wdinc
5-Jero
6-misc1600
7-wsf
8-ilikewater
encore
9-dmcmahon
10-linty

order is based in proximity, so it travel less from point to point, there are people missing from the original, due i didnt get their info, pm so i can include them

Thanks for the suggestions, i think in january there will be another tourbox, i've been thinking planetoid, arrow airwaves or polypus
Post a reply