Molecule tour box

Moderator: autopilot

Re: Molecule tour box

Postby MSUsousaphone » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:00 am

I got it in on Sunday. Really digging it in combination with other pedals. Totally cool. I'll give it some more play time and post some more in depth less vague thoughts.
MSUsousaphone

IAMILF
IAMILF

Re: Molecule tour box

Postby MSUsousaphone » Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 am

So my update on the molecule tourbox.

It didn't go near as well as I wanted to; with recordings and all that stuff. My Mesa Strategy had to go into the shop towards the end of it. Just got the amp out....dang old tube amps. But I did get to spend some time with it before all things went to hell.

The thing I miss the most about not being able to do a recording was how it played with a fuzz in front of it and a Timeline on the Ice setting behind it. Pretty freaking crazy cool sounds coming out of it. Especially when playing around with the repeats on the Timeline and keeping the stuttering going. I'm all for the expression function comments. Having this go into the Expressionator along with the Timeline would be sick. It's a really cool pedal and was a lot of fun to mess around with. Wish I could have kept my tubes alive to finish my trial with it.
MSUsousaphone

IAMILF
IAMILF

Previous

Return to Copilot fx