· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
weird fx from the Dominican Republic <copilotfx.com>
Post a reply

Cubic

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:20 pm

:!!!: :group: :snax: :yay: womp - womp - woooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmpppppppppppppp
Attachments
P1040034.JPG

Re: Cubic

Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:25 am

Oooo - what do the knobs and switch do?

Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:18 pm

controls are vol, blend (signal - octave), unlabeled knob adds clipping to the signal, so you can add some heat and filter to smooth the octave signal. The exp is for blend, my fave part is to hit a note and then go to the octave section, like having a dark shadow of your original note, for some reason it reminds me star wars evil swells. The tracking Is suited for bass

Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:32 pm

Niiiiiiiiiiiice. What's the switch do? And when can we expect clips?

Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:38 am

jrmy wrote:Niiiiiiiiiiiice. What's the switch do? And when can we expect clips?

Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:27 pm

it's for octave down range. Clips soon, it's on the way to a bass friend for some clipage, i'll be getting in touch with jrmy and ben for some ninja action, and other low end pals

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:54 pm

autopilot wrote:it's for octave down range. Clips soon, it's on the way to a bass friend for some clipage, i'll be getting in touch with jrmy and ben for some ninja action, and other low end pals

HELLZ YEAH!

Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:33 pm

jrmy wrote:
autopilot wrote:it's for octave down range. Clips soon, it's on the way to a bass friend for some clipage, i'll be getting in touch with jrmy and ben for some ninja action, and other low end pals

HELLZ YEAH!

Wait, Ben as in me, or as in Behndy?

Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:30 am

bigchiefbc wrote:
jrmy wrote:

HELLZ YEAH!

Wait, Ben as in me, or as in Behndy?

Hey man - if it comes to me, it comes to you. RI ILF FUZZ MAFIA IN THE HOUSE, BOYEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:45 am

yeah i meant you, cause i'm gathering the east coast first, once it goes to the west side i'll check with behndy.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:00 pm

autopilot wrote:yeah i meant you, cause i'm gathering the east coast first, once it goes to the west side i'll check with behndy.

Fuck yeah! :!!!:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:37 pm

I know it's voiced for bass, but any chance of a guitar demo? I imagine it could be sweet...

Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:39 pm

will try to do one soon

Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:38 pm

The Cubic (and my Broadcast #2) just cleared customs this morning. If it comes tomorrow, I will have clips and a video ready before Monday!!!!!!!!

Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:42 am

HEEY MARC :D
Post a reply