Copilot mention on Tonefactor interview

Moderator: autopilot

Copilot mention on Tonefactor interview

Postby bigchiefbc » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:58 pm

Hey Adam:

Not sure if you saw it, but Tonefactor did an interview with John Davis from Nerve, and he specifically mentioned Copilot in gear he's GASing for. I totally dig Nerve's music, and John is a really cool guy. Thought it was pretty cool:

http://www.tonefactor.com/blog/2010/07/ ... -of-nerve/

What gear are you using at the moment with Nerve?

With Nerve I play either my ‘78 Jazz bass or my Fodera Imperial 5 string fretless, and both are strung with D’addario strings. My pedal board is the heart of my setup and sound, and it consists of: Boss OC2, Zvex Woolly Mammoth, CopilotFX Orbit, Subdecay Noisebox, Bug Brand Bugcrusher Micro, Moog MF101 Low Pass Filter, WMD FatMan, and a Line6 M9… I use a Moog MP201 to control the Lowpass filter, and other pedals. Amps and cabinets are Aguilar, and I use an AG500sc into a DB212 around town.

Is there anything on you GAS list at the moment?

Hmmm… some of the new CopilotFX boxes look awesome, but generally speaking, I am usually looking for ways to streamline my setup so that I can think quickly and play expressively with my bass and pedals. I have some custom pedal ideas, and am talking to some builders about them.
Buy my gear! viewtopic.php?f=44&t=58763

Achtane wrote:I can hit it with a Blowing Up and it'll just sound awesome instead of like capacitors farting into each others' dicks.

Achtane wrote:
last.fm wrote:Zs makes music that is variously categorized as no-wave, post-jazz, brutal-chamber, brutal-prog, and post minimalist.

srsly?

Fuck you.
bigchiefbc

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: Copilot mention on Tonefactor interview

Postby autopilot » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:33 am

:yay: :yay: :yay: , :hug: , so awesome in so many levels
autopilot

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Return to Copilot fx