· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
pedals made by your ol' pal aen <dwarfcraftdevices.com>
Post a reply

Re: Hax2 Ring Mod

Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:10 pm

codetocontra wrote:
aen wrote:
shikawkee wrote:BTW-Is that a soft clickless switch or regular hard switch on the Hax 2?

Soft like expensive panties.

codetocontra wrote:Lots of nopes going on here.

Yarp

Feeling like there is a missed opportunity to say "Yep" but maybe that's just me.

Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:41 pm

When is it available?

Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:54 pm

shikawkee wrote:When is it available?

I think the email said tomorrow :cool:

Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:10 pm

adamajah wrote:
shikawkee wrote:When is it available?

I think the email said tomorrow :cool:

Sweet, thanks.

Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:13 pm

Has anyone got their Hax 2 yet or shipping confirmation? I ordered right after midnight when there was 4 available last Wed. (Thurs.) and nothing yet.

Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:45 am

shikawkee wrote:Has anyone got their Hax 2 yet or shipping confirmation? I ordered right after midnight when there was 4 available last Wed. (Thurs.) and nothing yet.

Nope. We're expecting the enclosures today, circuit boards are done for the most part, so shipping should commence this afternoon.

Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:57 am

aen wrote:
shikawkee wrote:Has anyone got their Hax 2 yet or shipping confirmation? I ordered right after midnight when there was 4 available last Wed. (Thurs.) and nothing yet.

Nope. We're expecting the enclosures today, circuit boards are done for the most part, so shipping should commence this afternoon.

Cool, thanks! Looking forward to those features and the oft switch so I don't have any clicks on my board.

Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:35 pm

Hax 2 arrived. It rocks. That is all.

Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:55 pm

shikawkee wrote:Hax 2 arrived. It rocks. That is all.

:!!!:

Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:52 pm

Is there a manual for this one? The link amongst the others on the site is just a photo of the pedal. Is aen just telling me to get my shit together?
Post a reply