New Dwarfies!!

Moderators: aens_wife, aen

Re: New Dwarfies!!

Postby Jwar » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:09 am

The Curse looks bad ass! Definitely interested in that one!
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby PanicProne » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:51 pm

aens_wife wrote:Jumping in to give a quick thank you for catching that typo that we both missed (before this goes to the printer!)

On that note... Technically, is "glitch" really the right word here? I mean, to be honest, if you ask anyone who knows anything about effects really, they'd say the correct term is "dindindin". :animal: :poke: :group: :hug: :thumb:

Once again. So very excited to hear the new stuff!
PanicProne

experienced
experienced

Postby PeteeBee » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:07 am

Aw damn! These look awesome. Just saw on Insta and came running over here. Real interested in both the newbies!
Iommic Pope wrote:This is the best you've been.
Suffering suits you.

BitchPudding wrote:Let this be written in our history as proof that ILoveFuzz is one tight knit internet family.
PeteeBee

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby ibarakishi » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:45 am

loving the sound of what the the curse could be, just hoping it isn't crazy expensive. also, limited etched edition maybe??? loved the other etched runs you have done in the past
good deals/trades/business with: JonnyAngle, rdw102, crochambeau, worra, $harkToootth, Olin, fuzzonaut, friendship, ianmarks, digi2t
ibarakishi

experienced
experienced

Postby aen » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:05 am

ibarakishi wrote:loving the sound of what the the curse could be, just hoping it isn't crazy expensive. also, limited etched edition maybe??? loved the other etched runs you have done in the past

Well, I hate to say it, but The Curse is going to be pretty damn expensive. Like $120 in parts expensive. Unfortunately that's the only number we know right now, so the final price remains to be seen. That said, as always I'm trying to keep the price as low as possible without sacrificing quality, while making sure the kids stay fed and the henchmen get paid. I know the price tag will result in a "nope" from many people, and I feel for them. But at the end of the day, this is a pedal I needed to get made.

We're only planning on a standard run for the first 250, but I LOVE doing special editions, so that's always a future possibility.
Chankgeez wrote:
DWARFCRAFT: We are not fucking around this year.
aen

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby ibarakishi » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:14 pm

i totally get what you are saying and respect it, mainly due to your continuing transparency and business ethic in general (and from us having a personal business from home as well that supports our lives full time). Like i said, regardless of price i am still stoked to see what it will do because i think that with your pedal you are pretty much going to address every major pressing issue that a lot of people have with other devices, while also bringing something new to the table. Keep it up and can't wait to see everything you put out this year!
good deals/trades/business with: JonnyAngle, rdw102, crochambeau, worra, $harkToootth, Olin, fuzzonaut, friendship, ianmarks, digi2t
ibarakishi

experienced
experienced

Postby boostingshapes » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:00 am

I gotta say, I'm super pumped for this!
I've been hoping you guys would produce Dwarfcraft stylee delay with a Tap Tempo..
The rest of the carnage this pedal will produce, well..... I'm pretty fucking excited to see!
boostingshapes

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby dozicusmaximus » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:19 am

aen wrote:
oldangelmidnight wrote:I don't know what glithching is but I want to hear it. :p

Start at about 5:21 - you can hear the prototype for this pedal working it's magic on a drum machine

I've been wondering what that was since I heard it.
I figured a thread would pop up sooner or later. :)
dozicusmaximus

committed
committed

Postby Eric! » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:29 pm

Am I the only one super furkin excited for Grazer?! I can't recall the last time I've been this excited for a pedal without knowing what the knobs so. GO AEN GO.

edit: so i'm not the only one..idk just getting that feeling when you're the only one in a room super geeked about something. BUT I AM NOT ALONE. I HAVE ILF. LOVE YOU ALL.
Eric!

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Pete » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:15 am

Intrigued by both these pedals! Looking forward to demos. The Grazer artwork is giving me a Let Us Prey vibe:
Attachments
Let_Us_Prey.jpg
Let_Us_Prey.jpg (32.34 KiB) Viewed 12751 times
Pete

experienced
experienced

Postby aens_wife » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:20 pm

aens_wife

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby chuckjaywalk » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:13 am

I need a Minivan and a the Curse. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
My force of habit, I am an insect
I have to confess I'm proud as hell of that fact
chuckjaywalk

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby infamousalien » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:17 pm

Sounds really good! Also sounds really quiet for bucket brigade. I'm really impressed with this. Then the part with the happiness synced. Wow! :!!!: :thumb:
infamousalien

experienced
experienced

Postby PanicProne » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:02 am

:!!!:
PanicProne

experienced
experienced

Postby baremountain » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:34 am

Damn, that sounds so good. The price point is brutal though. I was considering a Red Knob Mod, but now I might have to hold off for a Curse.
I've got a couple tech questions if you don't mind answering. Does the modulation CV input work like the Happiness/Twin, where you can attenu-vert the waveform? And did y'all get around to implementing CV level selection with this one? I remember Louise mentioning something about that in an email a while back as something you were hoping to implement to improve compatibility.
Inner Vegas wrote:I don't think anyone is Obama

#wheresthebirthcertificate #obamahoax

solo tunes:
completed works || loosey goosey releases
associated acts:
Raab Zamboni (fake jazz/real noise//sax, modular synth, editing, misc) || Field Guide (my best friends//sax on 2 tracks)

I make t-shirts, patches, koozies, buttons, CDs, sometimes tapes, and eventually i'll start working on pedals again. DM me for pricing!
baremountain

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to Dwarfcraft Devices